Fast Rescue Boat
January 30 @ 8:00 am - February 1 @ 5:00 pm PST
Course Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Tuition is 1,475
To register call our office at 206 659 7178 or Pat Boyle at 425 320 6441
Training Site: 301 30th Street Anacortes WA
Fast Rescue Boat (FRB) operators uphold an important role in saving mariners, marshaling life rafts, towing vessels in distress, and conducting search, rescue, and patrol missions. At Seafarers Worldwide, we use a number of Rescue Craft, real launching arrangements, and extensive on-water practical training to ensure our graduates not only meet the requirements, but also gain valuable experience that may save lives.
In this USCG approved course you will:
• Take charge of Fast Rescue Boats during and after launch, and upon recovery
• Participate in all aspects of rescue and care of casualties from the water
• Operate FRB engines
• Learn FRB capsize; causes, prevention and righting
• Learn FRB craft; equipment and operation
• Learn FRB maintenance, operations, and casualties
This course satisfies Section A-VI/2 paragraphs 5-8 and table A-VI/2 of the STCW Code as defined by Title 46 Code of Federal Regulation (46 CFR, part 10) and is approved by the United States Coast Guard, recognized by Transport Canada, and other international maritime regulatory authorities.